Monday, February 08, 2010

We're Going to Have You...



Dear Isabella,

It was the morning of April 2009 when I found out I was pregnant with you. I was excitedly anticipating missing my period since my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for a year and half already. The moment I missed the day my period was supposed to come, I anxiously took a pregnancy test. The previous months have only brought frustration for every period that came that I hope wouldn't. Guess what? The test showed two pink lines! I could hardly believe that I was finally pregnant!

Since I wanted to be extra sure that I was, I went to the pharmacy and got the most expensive digital pregnancy test that I could find. One that would clearly sau "pregnant" or "not pregnant". The following morning I was up extra early because I was so excited to pee. The result was positive. WE'RE PREGNANT!

We're pregnant and we were going to have you.

Love,
Nanay and Tatay

No comments: