Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Blog Writing

Writing has always been a good form of release for me. Since crying was not really doing me any good in the catharsis that i needed, a friend suggested that I blog about it. Why not? I have not blogged in a long time. but, instead of writing in my other blog, I decided to create a blog dedicated to Isabella.

As you can see from the posted entries (so far), these were all posted in the same month. I was keeping track of my pregnancy and story, and feelings in a notebook but it never crossed my mind to blog about it. I wasn't sure if it was something I would like to share about. I wasn't sure if people would be understanding of the feelings that i am going through. I wasn't sure and I wouldn't want to be judged.

It initially didn't cross my mind to write and share this openly in the chance that other WHS parents may find it.

Well, I hope they do find this... I hope that when they do it can give them the sense that they are not alone, that it is okay to cry and feel angry, that it is okay to grieve for their loss. i hope that through this they find that there is the promise of brighter days.

As i am using writing as an instrument for me to get through this, I hope that this can help them go through it as well.

No comments: