Monday, July 12, 2010

Remembering Then to Really Appreciate Now

Dear Isabella,

I stumbled upon your pictures at the NICU and it brought tears in Nanay’s eyes. Anak, may our stay at the NICU serve as a memory and reminder for us to realize how far you’ve come.


I never thought I'd be saying this, but may I never forget our NICU days so that I will never take for granted each attempt you make to learn a new skill

Most importantly, may I always remember these days in the NICU, so that we can celebrate your triumphs for each skill that you worked so hard to master.


Anak, I pray that you never lose your persevering spirit. I will always be here to encourage and cheer you on.

With much love,
Nanay



The above pictures were all then.....




This is now.

I anticipate with joy all of your future progress. Take as much time as you need baby girl.

4 comments:

Mitch said...

Donna....she has indeed come a long way! Look at that smile! Such a doll!

Kisses4Kaylee said...

Beautiful post, and an even more beautiful little girl! God bless you both! <3

Kristy said...

Isay has come so far. She is absolutely adorable. I love the smiling picture. She will continue to amaze you. :)

Min said...

she is such a wonderful little baby!